A front door allows people to form an impression of both a home and homeowner. Whether you favour a traditional or modern entrance, your doorway should reflect your own personality and style. Moreover it should contain a degree of substance, ensuring safety, dependability and longevity.
An unknown fact is certain doors contain up to 12 locking points, with hinges themselves encompassing anti-jamming technology. Our collection means you need compromise on neither style nor reliability.
- Low E Toughened Glass as standard and optional glasses available
- Triple glazing available
- Bespoke colour finishes available to match RAL or BS colours
- Co-ordinated door, frame, rebate & weather deflector plus internal colours available
- Building Control Certification obtained when required
- Full steel reinforcement and multi-point locking systems standard on all doors